Australia vs Georgia FIBA World Cup Game Preview, Predictions & Live Stream
- Tip-off at 7.30 GMT on Sunday September 3rd
- Second Round Group K FIBA World Cup game from Okinawa, Japan
- Sandro Mamukelashvili and co. have one more game to make Georgia proud at the FIBA World Cup
- Australia’s performances at the FIBA World Cup have secured their spot for Paris 2024 but will want to leave this tournament with one final victory
The FIBA World Cup Second Round comes to its conclusion
This Second Round Group K matchup at the FIBA World Cup features both teams who have now been eliminated with one game to go. Georgia come into this one having lost their opening Second Round match vs Germany, 100-73, where the Germans shot 57% from behind the arc. They’ll want to step up their parameter defence and have Alexander Mamukelashvili and Sandro Mamukelashvili lead the charge on the offensive end against Australia.
Australia will have wanted more from this FIBA World Cup especially when they won Olympic bronze at Tokyo 2020 only two years ago. Their talented roster came up short against Luka Doncic, Mike Tobey and Slovenia in their opening game of the Second Round, with only Josh Giddey and Patty Mills showing up as expected across the box score. The Boomers lost 91-80 but have this final matchup with Georgia to end the tournament on a high.
Australia vs Georgia – FIBA World Cup Live Stream
This FIBA World Cup Second Round Group K matchup from Okinawa will be available to stream live* worldwide on Courtside 1891 on Sunday September 3rd from 7.30 GMT.
- Australia vs Georgia FIBA World Cup live stream here
Don’t worry if you can’t catch the live action, Courtside 1891 will have extensive on-demand coverage and highlights after the game finishes. For the latest highlights alerts as well as live streaming and premium on-demand content, download the official Courtside 1891 app today.