BK Opava – Rytas Vilnius Game Preview & How to Watch
- Tipoff at 17:30 GMT on Tuesday December 12th, 2023.
- → Game to take place at the Víceúčelová Hala Opava, Opava (Czech Republic).
- → Group B matchup between 0-4 BK Opava and 2-2 Rytas Vilnius.
- → Rytas need win to boost second place hopes.
- → Normantas looking to repeat 15-point performance after Patras win.
Rytas travel to Opava to aim for 2nd place
Rytas Vilnius came back to life in Gameday 3 and 4, notching two crucial consecutive wins, including a 99-63 victory in the reverse fixture.
The Lithuanians currently find themselves ties with Promitheas Patras at two wins and two losses: a win in their road trip to the Czech Republic might mean a temporary 2nd place in Group B, before their final showdown at home agains JDA Dijon.
BK Opava are unlikely to make it to play-ins, as they would need two wins to give themselves some hope. The Czech side have won as many in their eighteen games in the competition.
Magiris Normantas, the hero in the win against Patras with 16 points, will look to have back-to-back games with 15+ points in the BCL.
BK Opava – Rytas Vilnius where to watch
*Blackout restrictions apply. To view restrictions, click here.