Germany v Finland FIBA World Cup Game Preview & Predictions
- Tip-off at 7.30 GMT on Tuesday August 29
- Group E FIBA World Cup game from the Okinawa, Japan
- Germany, already qualified for World Cup Second Round, looking to maintain undefeated record in Group of Death
- Finland, already eliminated, will be hoping to cause their own upset following their 88-98 defeat to hosts Japan on Sunday
Germany look to stay undefeated in FIBA World Cup 2023
Germany have shown why some experts had them as ones to watch closely at FIBA World Cup 2023 with a dominant performance against hosts Japan on day 1 and a hard-fought 85-82 victory over Australia on Sunday, with Dennis Schroeder demonstrating why he’s a key cog in this German offence.
Finland were eliminated on Sunday after their second loss in Group E following a dramatic late comeback from Japan who recorded a historical first victory over a European nation at a FIBA World Cup. Finland will be looking to end, what has been a disappointing tournament for them, on a high with a victory in this final Group E game.
Germany v Finland – FIBA World Cup Live Stream
This final FIBA World Cup Group E match-up from Okinawa will be available to stream live* worldwide on Courtside 1891 on Tuesday August 29 from 7.30 GMT.
- Germany v Finland FIBA World Cup live stream here
Don’t worry if you can’t catch the live action, Courtside 1891 will have extensive on-demand coverage and highlights after the game finishes. For the latest highlights alerts as well as live streaming and premium on-demand content, download the official Courtside 1891 app today.
*blackout restrictions may apply where you live. Please check our blackouts page for more information.