China vs South Sudan FIBA World Cup Game Preview & Predictions
- Tip-off at 9:AM GMT on Monday August 28
- Group B FIBA World Cup game from Araneta Coliseum, Manila, Philippines.
- China looking to keep their hopes of a 2nd place alive after losing to Serbia
- South Sudan gave Puerto Rico a few headaches in their debut on Day 2 but couldn’t secure a win.
- South Sudan’s hopes to qualify to the Paris Olympics pass through this game
China Needs to get more out of Kyle Anderson to keep their 2nd place hopes alive
Chinese fans will hope Saša Djordevic is able to get more out of naturalized American Kyle Anderson, after the coach’s homeland kept the Wolves forward scoreless in a blowout loss for the asian team. With China looking to fight Puerto Rico for the 2nd spot, they will need to provide more answers as South Sudan gave the 12 Magnificos quite a headache before coming back to win the game in the 4th quarter. Chicago Bulls guard Carlik Jones erupted for an incredible scoreline of 38 points, 6 boards, and 11 assists, and the African team will hope there’s more where it came from if they want to hold off a Chinese team with a point to prove.
Watch China vs South Sudan – FIBA World Cup Live Stream
This interesting FIBA World Cup Group B match-up from Manila will be available to stream live* worldwide on Courtside 1891 on Monday August 28 from 13.30 GMT+1.
Don’t worry if you can’t catch the live action, Courtside 1891 will have extensive on-demand coverage and highlights after the game finishes. For the latest highlights alerts as well as live streaming and premium on-demand content, download the official Courtside 1891 app today.