France v Latvia FIBA World Cup Game Preview & Predictions
- Tip-off at 13.30 GMT on Sunday August 27
- Group H FIBA World Cup game from Jakarta, Indonesia
- France looking to avoid going 0-2 in this must-win game
- France lost by 30 points to Canada on the opening day of FIBA World Cup in Jakarta
- Latvia looking to go 2-0 in Group H following their opening day win over Lebanon
A must-win game for France to keep FIBA World Cup hopes alive
Group H of the FIBA World Cup heats up today with this must-win game for France if they wish to keep their hopes alive of progressing to the Second Round. After a close opening half against Canada in game 1, Les Bleus fell away, being blown out 25-8 in the 3rd quarter before eventually losing 95-65.
Latvia opened their debut FIBA World Cup campaign in opposite fashion, winning by 39 points against Lebanon and being the first 100-point team in this year’s tournament. Following his MVP performance, Dairis Bertans and his Latvia team will be ready for anything as they look to stay unbeaten and give them the best chance to progress to the next round.
France v Latvia – FIBA World Cup Live Stream
This tasty FIBA World Cup Group H match-up from Jakarta will be available to stream live* worldwide on Courtside 1891 on Sunday August 27 from 13.30 GMT.
Don’t worry if you can’t catch the live action, Courtside 1891 will have extensive on-demand coverage and highlights after the game finishes. For the latest highlights alerts as well as live streaming and premium on-demand content, download the official Courtside 1891 app today.